Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cowboys

What happened!! What was up with the refs in Sunday's game!? I am not the biggest Cowboys fan, but I really hate Washington and the refs made some seriously bad calls that left one wondering... What the heck... that facemask call that T.O. complained about not being called was pretty blatant. That is only one example of the crappy missed calls Sunday. I don't know if they were on the take, or just having a blind moment, but somebody needs to get their crap together. I really don't have much else to add. It just sucked!

There were lots of mistakes made, but I think the worst came after the game... T.O. is letting his mouth overload his a$$ again. Just when I have been defending him and saying that he has changed his attitude since coming to the Big D and has been a team player - he goes flapping his jaws about not being given the ball often enough.

Terrell - you do know that you are not the only player on the field, RIGHT? There are several other great players out there with stars on their helmets too! Not to mention the number of throws that did come your way - just to bounce off the tips of your fingers - a bit reminicent of Tony Dorsett. My dad used to call him "Fumble Fingers Dorsett". T.O. I know you are not fumbling the ball - that would imply you caught it before it got away! Dude, shut your trap and just play ball!! Don't be the jerk that the Eagles were so glad to be rid of!

No comments: