Saturday, October 11, 2008

YEEEHAAAWW!

TEXAS BEATS ou 45-35!!! in major upset!!!

I knew we were due!!! The Longhorns rose up and knocked out the #1 ranked sooners. The first quarter started with the sooners in the lead, but the 2nd, 3rd and 4th quarters resulted in more points on the board for the Longhorns!!

What an upset!! The sooners were projected to win by - oh - EVERYONE, except the loyal Longhorn fans!! Las Vegas picked the sooners with a 7 point spread. ou fans put the spread at 50 points - HA

The down side is I lost the pool, but I expected to because my numbers were 9-9. Ugh! No matter, as long as the 'Horns are victorious!!

This put the Longhorns at 6-0, 2-0 Big 12!! Could we be headed for the Rose Bowl again!!

Got to go now; I am headed for an overpass to celebrate on as the sooners tuck their tails and head back across the Red River in defeat!!


HOOK EM HORNS!!

No comments: